Pillars of Productivity
As you may know, Quest Workspaces is opening its seventh serviced business center (second center on Brickell Avenue) in spring 2014. The new co-working space will be located at 777 Brickell Ave. and it is in the process of an exciting, extreme makeover.
The culture of Quest Workspaces has always been the company’s most defining characteristic. Our collaborative, co-working centers are custom designed to foster a creative networking environment that attracts like-minded professionals while private offices allow for interrupted work flow.
This isn’t your grandfather’s desk. Gone are the days of cookie-cutter cubicles and florescent lighting. A recent article in Entrepreneur, stressed the importance of building an office space to maximize productivity. Today’s professionals need balance, focus, choice and interaction to work to their maximum capability.
Quest has recognized the need to create workspaces that match 2014’s evolving business environment by emphasizing certain “Pillars of Productivity” such as:
• Balance: There is a delicate equilibrium to maintain during the strategic growth phases of any size company. Quest offers move-in ready, executive office suites, virtual offices for home-based and mobile workers and conference/meeting rooms for hourly and daily rental. Flexible leases allow Questers the freedom to shrink or expand at will.
• Focus: Quest combines multi-purpose client lounges with open spaces for socializing, networking and collaboration as well as closed offices and conference rooms for uninterrupted privacy.
• Choice: Work where you want, when you want. Quest offers tenants reciprocal benefits at all eight locations. Plan a work “staycation” in South Florida or experience Manhattan’s winter wonderland by touching down in Quest’s NYC office located in the iconic Time Life building.
• Interaction: As “social” beings, we crave to feel like we are a part of a bigger whole. Quest realizes that people are the most important asset of any company
As part of Quest’s culture, tenants routinely experience impromptu onsite and offsite mixers, happy hours, seasonal gatherings and sometimes just plain practical jokes. With a wide range of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies, the opportunity to create and sustain mutually beneficial relationships is woven throughout Quest’s business model. Clients from different industries are frequently spotted bouncing in and out of offices, networking around the coffee machine or strategizing over lunch.
Quest’s new serviced office space at 777 Brickell Ave. will further enrich the co-working experience with these added design elements:
• Formal boardrooms for strategic business planning and “power meetings”
• Creative space equipped with white boards and markers for innovative, out of the box thinking and brainstorming
• Full kitchen and bar stocked with gourmet coffee, tea and goodies for sharing
• Boutique fitness center with treadmill desks, balance balls and ergonomic office chairs
By maximizing their new space to increase employee productivity, creativity and collaboration, Quest hopes to continue their expansion and incorporate these elements into future “conQuests”.